No one has shared this media yet!
Let share this media and get 959 credits when people download it.
Learn to Win Consistently and Limit Your Losses!
Internet's Premiere Real-Time Trading Video Course
"HOW TO SCALP ANY MARKET & PROFIT CONSISTENTLY " Note: The examples used in the course cover mainly equities trading.
Ever wished you can watch a career trader in action? - In Real-Time
To see how he assesses each and every trade? - In Real-Time
To witness how he reacts to all the nuances of the market and how he makes decisions on the fly? - In Real-Time
To look over his shoulder as trades are executed, stops placed and profits/losses are taken? - In Real-Time
Announcing the availability of Vadym Graifer's new Scalping Video Course! Six months in the making and using the latest computer technology, this amazing video course consists of a compilation of REAL PLAYS recorded and narrated by Vadym Graifer as he trades the market in real-time - right off his personal trading station!
This video course gives you the rare opportunity to "peek" over a professional trader's shoulder! (see samples at the end of this page)
*** NO EDITS, RAW FOOTAGE, WYSIWYG! ***
- "Vad Demonstrates his Arsenal of Very Short Term Trading (Scalping) Techniques under Live Market Conditions!
*** PREVIEW SAMPLES AVAILABLE ***
- Fasten your seat belt and take the co-pilot seat next to Vad! Watch this seasoned pro navigate the market. Listen and play along as each trade unfolds - Right on your screen live!
*** AN INCREDIBLE EDUCATIONAL RESOURCE ***
- No hindsight commentaries. - No "you should do this, you shouldn't do that". - See ACTUAL plays with running REAL-TIME commentary.
*** IT DOES NOT GET MORE REAL THAN THIS ***
- As each trade develops, Vad lets you in on his thinking process; how his plans change dynamically. You will see why he took the trade, how stops were placed/ trailed, where, and why the profits/losses were taken.
o If Vad made a mistake - you will see it.
o If Vad hesitated - you will hear it.
o If Vad did well - you will learn from it.
Vad takes you from the beginning.... starting with his multi-monitor layout to trading tools; to software configuration; to actual setups that are used for dozens of actual trades. All with little editing - 100% raw and 100% real!
|MYTHS ABOUT SCALPING|
Before the further discussion on "scalping", I want to dispel the widely believed misconceptions about this scalping. Let me set the record straight. Scalping is NOT about playing the spread, or trading for rebate. This is not what I do and it's not something I teach. If this is what you are looking for, you are in the wrong place. Scalping to me is about taking small profits and winning more consistently and frequently.
Scalping allows you to decrease your exposure to the market. Investors are subjected to unpredictable news events while they are in an open position. Swing traders face the perils of overnight gaps. Even the active day trader can be affected by a sudden market turn.
Scalpers, on the other hand, engage in a trade for a very brief period of time and controls their risk so tightly that the probability of being hit hard is extremely low.
"A Must-Have Resource for Anyone Seeking to Earn a Steady Income by Trading the Market"
|Swing traders and position traders will find that by ausinga singing scalping as complementary trading approach they can add safety and improve the cost basis of their trades.|
|Part-time traders will find that scalping allows them to participate in market movements with minimal risk.|
|Day traders will add scalps to improve their bottom line.|
|Struggling traders going through a losing streak will find that scalping is he best way to restore confidence.|
|Finally, ANY trader, whatever his or her time frame is, will find scalping to be a great way to trade at times when it seems nothing works.|
Video Course Content
- CD #1 Introduction Setup Screen 1 Scanner Screen 2 Screen 3 Screen 4 Ready! Set! Execute! Fast Sell Feature Using Reserve Hidden Order Fake Bids - Fool or Be Fooled Risk Evaluation by Level II Low Float Mover Premarket Fakeout
- CD #2 Setups That I Play Morning Warm-up OK Coffee Is In MOGN Short Scalp Type I XOMA Type II IPIX Type I ASTM Change of Plans! From Scalp to Day Trade
- CD #3 Lunch Money Not too Great of a Trade Each Setup is Separate One Boring Day Stopped Play IMAX Conservative Entry EMMS Salmon JBE Double Bottom Confirmation Capitulation
- CD #4 Reality Video Course CD Scalping Sample Video Clips
Share Course Nasdaq Scalper Complete Video Course, Free Download Nasdaq Scalper Complete Video Course, Nasdaq Scalper Complete Video Course Torrent, Nasdaq Scalper Complete Video Course Download Free, Nasdaq Scalper Complete Video Course Discount, Nasdaq Scalper Complete Video Course Review, Vadym Graifer – Nasdaq Scalper Complete Video Course, Nasdaq Scalper Complete Video Course, Vadym Graifer.