Click on one of bellow shared links to download
Run time: 332 minutes. What are Japanese Candlesticks – and why should traders use them? Japanese candlestick charts are a versatile tool that can be combined with any other technical tool to help refine a technician’s market analysis. They are commonly used for speculation and hedging, for futures, equities or anywhere technical analysis is applied.
This brand new video workshop provides you with everything you need to get to grips with and master this powerful tool—and achieve high-impact results. Filmed at an exclusive one-day workshop given for a select group of traders it covers all the bases for beginners and experienced users alike.
- Offers an unparalleled opportunity to learn about this powerful charting technique from Steve Nison, the man who introduced candlesticks to the West and the world’s premiere expert
- Covers the most important candle patterns and breaks each down into its component parts with crystal clear explanations of what each part indicates
- Details strategies for combining candlesticks with other technical tools to spot big moves and find optimal entries and exits
- Offers expert advice on how to avoid costly candlesticks mistakes that even seasoned traders can make
- Provides proven strategies for using Candlesticks for hedging and for managing investment risk, along with techniques for making Candlestick a valued tool for swing and day trading
Strategies for Profiting With Japanese Candlesticks Charts
What are Japanese Candlesticks – and why should traders use them? This brand new video workshop will help you understand and master this powerful tool with high impact results. Steve Nison is the premiere expert on Candlesticks in the world – and now you can benefit from his expertise in the comfort of your own home. Filmed at a unique one-day seminar he gave for a select group of traders :
- The Most Import Candle Patterns
- Using the Power of Candles for Online Trading
- Combining western technical indicators with CandleStick Charts for increased profits
- Reducing risk with Candlestick Charts
- Swing & Day Trading with Candlestick Charts -and so much more.
- How candle charts will make you a better trader
- Why candle charts are the fastest growing area of technical analysis
- Why you will never go back to a bar chart
- Harnessing The Power Of Individual Candle Lines
- A practical guide to drawing the basic candle lines – real bodies and shadows
- Tactics on using candle lines to gauge market momentum
- Techniques for using tall white and black candles
- How to use individual candle lines to get early clues of market turns
- Identifying false breakouts using candle charts
- New methods for using intra-day charts
- New techniques for using gaps
- Mr. Nison reveals The Trading Triad® – a unique approach designed to give you a jump on the competition while preserving capital
- “The Checkmate Principal” – a potent weapon to know when a reversal is imminent
- Effectively Using Candles In Practice
- The single most important candle pattern
- Harnessing the power of candles for Day and Swing Trading
- How and why some traders get “burned” with candles
- When to ignore a candle pattern
- Practical strategies and techniques for effectively combining candle charting tools with Steve’s favorite western technical tools including:
- Trendlines, the change of polarity principle, springs and upthrusts, moving averages, oscillators
- Easy To Learn Techniques For Effective Trading With The Most Powerful Candlestick Patterns
- High Wave candles
- Engulfing Patterns
- Dark Cloud Covers and many other patterns
- Using Candle Charts To Preserve Capital
- How candle charts can decrease risk exposure
- Effective money management concepts to maximize the effectiveness of candle charts
- Becoming a market chameleon – adapting to changing market conditions
- Applying risk/reward analysis, stops, etc. to create a disciplined trading approach
About the Author
Steve Nison, CMT, is founder and President of Nison Research International Inc., which provides customized educational and technical advisory services. Mr. Nison, the first to reveal candle charts to the Western world, is the acknowledged authority on Japanese charting techniques as applied to Western markets. His book, Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques, continues to be an international bestseller. Mr. Nison’s work has been highlighted in financial media around the world, including the Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, Worth Magazine, Euroweek, and Institutional Investor. He is an instructor at the New York Institute of Finance and has been a guest lecturer at four universities. As a sought-after speaker, he has presented his trading strategies in seventeen countries to thousands of traders and analysts including, by request, the World Bank and the Federal Reserve. Mr. Nison holds an MBA in Finance and Investments and was among the first to receive the Chartered Market Technician (CMT) designation from the Market Technicians Association (MTA). Formerly, he was a Senior Vice President at Daiwa Securities and Senior Technical Analyst at Merrill Lynch. Mr. Nison lives with his family in East Brunswick, New Jersey. Mr. Nison’s Web site is www.candlecharts.com. The e-mail address is [email protected].
Get Strategies for Profiting / With Japanese Candlestick Charts or the other courses from the same one of these categories: Video, Trading, Strategies, Steve Nison, Candlestick for free on Course Sharing Network.
Share Course Strategies for Profiting / With Japanese Candlestick Charts, Free Download Strategies for Profiting / With Japanese Candlestick Charts, Strategies for Profiting / With Japanese Candlestick Charts Torrent, Strategies for Profiting / With Japanese Candlestick Charts Download Free, Strategies for Profiting / With Japanese Candlestick Charts Discount, Strategies for Profiting / With Japanese Candlestick Charts Review, Steve Nison – Strategies for Profiting with Japanese Candlestick Charts, Strategies for Profiting / With Japanese Candlestick Charts, Steve Nison.