What are the requirements for FRM Certification?
- Pass the FRM Exam Part I
- Pass the FRM Exam Part II within 4 years
- Demonstrate 2 years of related work experience
- A candidate demonstrates work experience by submitting 4-5 sentences describing their professional role in the management of financial risk. The application to submit your work experience can be completed online. The work experience submitted cannot be more than 10 years prior to having passed the FRM Exam Part II. Experience completed for school will not be considered, including internships, part-time jobs, or student teaching. A candidate has 5 years to submit their work experience. After 5 years, the candidate will have to re-enroll in the program and pay the required fees again.
- A candidate cannot use the FRM designation after their name in any manner until they have been certified.
- How much time do I have to complete the FRM Certification process?
- Once a candidate passes the FRM Exam Part I, they must then pass the FRM Exam Part II within 4 years. Candidates have 5 years from the date they pass the FRM Exam Part II to have their work experience verified.
What’s on the FRM Exam Part I?
- The FRM Exam Part I focuses on the tools used to assess financial risk. They include:
- Foundations of risk management concepts
- Quantitative analysis
- Financial markets and products
- Valuation and risk models
What’s on the FRM Exam Part II?
- The FRM Exam Part II focuses on the application of the tools acquired in the FRM Exam Part I. They include:
- Market risk measurement and management
- Credit risk measurement and management
- Operational and integrated risk management
- Risk management and investment management
- Current issues in financial markets
What is the FRM Committee?
- The FRM Committee is a select group of risk management experts from around the world. Committee members represent all aspects of financial risk management and possess an expertise in one or more risk management disciplines.
- Current members include practitioners in:
- Asset Management
- Credit, Operational and Market Risk
- Emerging Markets
- Legal and Regulatory Practices
- Rating Agencies
- Quantitative Disciplines
What does the FRM Committee do?
- The FRM Committee plays a vital role in preparing for the FRM Exam. The Exam topics and their respective weightings are reviewed yearly to ensure the FRM Exam is kept timely and relevant.
- Who is on the FRM committee?
- Dr. René Stulz (Chairman) - Ohio State University
- Rich Apostolik - Global Association of Risk Professionals
- Richard Brandt - Citibank
- Dr. Chris Donohue - Global Association of Risk Professionals
- Hervé Geny - Thomson Reuters
- Keith Isaac, FRM - TD Bank
- Steve Legit, CFA - UBS Wealth Management
- William May - Global Association of Risk Professionals
- Michelle McCarthy - Nuveen Investments
- Dr. Victor Ng - Goldman Sachs & Co.
- Dr. Elliot Noma - Garrett Asset Management
- Liu Ruixia - Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
- Dr. Til Schuermann - Oliver Wyman
- Dr. Serge Sverdlov - Redmond Analytics
- Alan Weindorf - Visa
Get Financial Risk Manager Examination, GARP or the other courses from the same one of these categories: eBook, Trading, FRM, Financial Risk, 2000, Manager Examination for free on Course Sharing Network.
Share Course Financial Risk Manager Examination, GARP, Free Download Financial Risk Manager Examination, GARP, Financial Risk Manager Examination, GARP Torrent, Financial Risk Manager Examination, GARP Download Free, Financial Risk Manager Examination, GARP Discount, Financial Risk Manager Examination, GARP Review, FRM & 2000 – Financial Risk Manager Examination, GARP, Financial Risk Manager Examination, GARP, FRM, 2000.